Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Koranda Motorsports work with my insurance company for an insurance claim on my vehicle?
- Yes, we will work directly with your insurance company throughout the repair process to process your claim.
- Will you work on boats?
- Yes, some areas of boats we will service and repair. Please see our Boat/Marine information page. This service was added October, 2017.
- Is a boat and a personal watercraft the same thing?
- Beyond popular belief, the answer is no. A PWC (Personal Watercraft) is a water vehicle designed for 1-3 people at max. These are typically called Waverunners, Jetskis, SeaDoos, and are normally no longer than 11 or 12 feet.
- Boats and marine are water vehicles larger than PWCs and typically are 14 feet and longer and are designed to carry larger groups of people or equipment. The design and mechanics of the two are vastly different and require different methods of repair in order to service them.
- More FAQ's to come - Under construction - still in development